SAA-C02 dumps,You first look at our questions and answers, and then as a reference, and then decide whether you are willing to buy our SAA-C02 dump exam questions.
At 19.99 you can purchase free updates for one year.
732. Which of the following is a software development framework that a company can use to define cloud resources as code and provision the resources through AWS CloudFormation?
A. AWS CLI
B. AWS Developer Center
C. AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK)
D. AWS CodeStar
The AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK) is an open source software development framework to define your cloud application resources using familiar programming languages.
Provisioning cloud applications can be a challenging process that requires you to perform manual actions, write custom scripts, maintain templates, or learn domain-specific languages. AWS CDK uses the familiarity and expressive power of programming languages for modeling your applications. It provides you with high-level components called constructs that preconfigure cloud resources with proven defaults, so you can build cloud applications without needing to be an expert. AWS CDK provisions your resources in a safe, repeatable manner through AWS CloudFormation.
733. Which options are available to a user who wants to contact AWS Support? (Choose two.)
A. Create an email case in the AWS Support Center.
B. Visit a local AWS Support Center.
C. Use live chat functionality.
D. Call the customer service phone number.
E. Use the video conference functionality of the AWS Support console.
If you select Chat, you can chat online with a representative from AWS Support.
If you select Phone, you’re prompted for a callback number. You receive a call from AWS Support as soon as you create the case.
734. A global company is building a simple time-tracking mobile app. The app needs to operate globally and must store collected data in a database. Data must be accessible from the AWS Region that is closest to the user.
What should the company do to meet these data storage requirements with the LEAST amount of operational overhead?
A. Use Amazon EC2 in multiple Regions to host separate databases.
B. Use Amazon RDS cross-Region replication.
C. Use Amazon DynamoDB global tables.
D. Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS).
Hundreds of thousands of AWS customers have chosen DynamoDB as their key-value and document database for mobile, web, gaming, ad tech, IoT, and other applications that need low-latency data access at any scale. Create a new table for your application and let DynamoDB handle the rest.
735. A company plans to store sensitive data in an Amazon S3 bucket.
Which task is the responsibility of AWS?
A. Activate encryption at rest for the data.
B. Provide security for the physical infrastructure.
C. Train the company’s employees about cloud security.
D. Remove personally identifiable information (PII) from the data.
Amazon S3 can often house sensitive and confidential information. To help secure your data within Amazon S3, you should be using AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) with server-side encryption at rest for Amazon S3. It is also important that you secure the S3 buckets so that you only allow access to the developers and users who require that access.
736. A company needs a firewall that will control network connections to and from a single Amazon EC2 instance. This firewall will not control network connections to and from other instances that are in the same subnet.
Which AWS service or feature can the company use to meet these requirements?
A. Network ACL
B. AWS WAF
C. Route table
D. Security group
737. Which of the following are AWS Trusted Advisor support categories? (Choose two.)
A. Operational excellence
B. Cost optimization
D. Well-Architected Framework
AWS Trusted Advisor
Reduce costs, improve performance, improve security
738. Which of the following is entirely the responsibility of AWS, according to the AWS shared responsibility model?
A. Patching of the guest operating system
B. Security awareness and training
C. Physical and environmental controls
D. Development of an IAM password policy